Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful for Men!


I put this card together for the challenge over at Cards for Men blog. It was a sketch challenge with the option of love/Valentine. The requirement for all cards posted on the challenges for this site is that they have to be cards for men or boys. I thought this was an ingenious idea, as there are lots of men out there who don't like the "frilly" cards! Head on over to their site and check it out!

On this card I used paper scraps, so I'm not really sure what the companies or color names are. The images are all Stampscapes, and so is the sentiment.

Thanks for looking at my creations!

5 comments:

  1. I love these landscape stamps, Kendra. This card is wonderful.

    Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats one fabulous card, so beautifully created and coloured. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck with the Challenge. with love and hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kendra, you do gorgeous work... This card scene is just beautiful!!!
    Thanks for joining my blog and to answer your question about my distressing.. I picked up this little distressing tool from my local scrapbook store. It has 2 grooves on it where you slide it over the edges of you paper and it has something like a small razor blade that the paper runs over it. It's pretty safe, but for very small fingers I guess they could cut themselves and if they stuck it in their mouth they could cut their tongue. It comes on a rope and I just hang it up when I,m not using it... Some say you can use you scissors but that never worked well for me... Hope that helps some.
    BTW you blog is beautiful, too!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful. A winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beautiful image Kendra and teamed up with the lovely papers make it extra special.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete