Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your family and loved ones today. Here I have a picture of the treat bags that I made for the kids this year. I used the template from the Belles 'n Whistles blog. You can find it here. I then covered the sides with designer paper and made a decoration on the front with a heart and diamond dust on the Nestabilities scalloped circle. The last part was to wrap the tag on with ribbon and stuff with goodies!

This qualifies for challenge #16 from the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog to make a treat box! Check out the site for all the great examples!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome!!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!

    ReplyDelete