Monday, February 15, 2010

Sky Fairy Love



Hello! I decided to try something different and make a card with a digital stamp. I found this great site Tales from Pollycraft where you can get a free digital stamp every Friday. It is awesome for the digi beginner!

Ok, so the digi I used is Pollycraft's Sky Fairy - Love from Above. I colored it with my watercolor crayons and a blender pen. I made some green squares with my 2'' punch, and the heart from the Creative Memories heart punch. I attached it all with double face tape and used the Ultimate glue for the purple "tail" to the heart.

This card qualifies for the Dare U 2 Digi Friday challenge to use a digi and punches.

It also qualifies for the Stamp Simply Challenge #126 to use the colors purple and green.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute and I like the gems being used as a tie in for the punched heart. Thank you for playing the Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete