Friday, April 23, 2010

SSDS Week 37 - Girly


CALLING ALL SATURDAY CRAFTERS, CALLING ALL SATURDAY CRAFTERS. We are looking for YOU! to join us at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday's challenge. This week we are looking for something girly. That's right, a really broad category, so link up your submission today and you could be in the running for these:



From our lovely sponsor Sweet Pea Stamps:


For the challenge I didn't have any Sweet Pea stamps, so I made a card using Amber Ink's Gotta Have It Girl!
I colored her with my copics and paper pieced her bags. I seemed to have a bit of a problem with her hair where it crosses her arm. I guess I will have to invest in the correct paper to use with my new copics! Lucky for me you can't really see it on the card, just the blow up of the image! lol

So here's the card:


I also entered it into the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - sketch
Sew Many Cards - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting my blog, and don't forget to come play at SSDS!

13 comments:

  1. fab card, love the image, thanks for joining in with SMC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kendra!! Love the lace across the bottom and really love the sentiment you used! Isn't it the truth!!!! Fabulous work!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra, this is so cute, love the ribbon. And look at the $ symbol on the heart, so fun.

    Thank you for joining us over at SMC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! I love that image! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image Kendra! Great coloring. Your card and Kim's both put me in the mood to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one beautiful card Kendra I love your colouring and the paper piecing on the bags the image is great thank you so much for sharing this with us at SMC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! Love that inage! Bet there is a ton of stuff int hose bags she didn;t need! LOLOL! Love your card! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge“! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that card!! I can so relate to that sentiment!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the card is Super!! I love the sentiment too!
    Thank you for joiningus at SMC Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I like your card, the lace is super!!
    Thanks for joining SEW MANY this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the image and your coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love that sentiment, how true. Thanks for playing along at SMC

    ReplyDelete