Monday, July 19, 2010

Kraft Butterfly


Hello and happy Monday to everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I have been crafting, but I am getting ahead on my design team items because I know that the next month or so will be very busy! My son goes back to school next month and my daughter is going to kindergarten for the first time! :( With all the summer birthdays and parties going on now I haven't had time to post! Oh well, you will be seeing more of me soon. I know, I know, you don't know whether to take that as a treat or a promise right?!

Ok, enough rambling! I have been playing around a lot with kraft colored paper, so I whipped this one out when I was playing with another design. I've been meaning to post it for a week or so, but just got around to it!



The butterfly and sentiment are from Stampin' Up set Winged Things. This is one of my favorite sets ever! I love how there are so many places to color! I have used my copics, so that has made it extra fun! I paired the colors I used with some patterned paper, and accented it with black to really make it pop.

Challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge - Butterfly Bliss
Papertake Weekly - In the Garden

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra
    This is beautiful, love the colours in the butterfly.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very elegant! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete