Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Repeat Impression's DCC


This week the lovely Joy has set out our Designer's Choice Challenge at The House that Stamps Built.  Joy is challenging us to make a Halloween/Fall themed card.  


I have made a clean and simple card using kraft paper as a base.  I really feel that craft paper is the perfect color for this time of year!  It looks great with all the fall colors, and coordinates well.  I have stamped and colored three Round Pumpkins 2318-G with my copics.  Two are regular, and one I have added  2328-C Happy Face to, to make a jack-o-lantern!  Happy Halloween 2303-G is stamped at the bottom.  To finish the card off I have punched a border.  Check out Repeat Impressions for all of these stamps, and don't forget to look at the Stamp of the Week!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Woodware USA - anything goes


Make sure you head on over to The House that Stamps Built to see all the DT selections, and to play along!



7 comments:

  1. That pumpkin face made me smile! Great coloring of the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Kendra, love the colours and the paper piercing.

    Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fab spooky card and the pricked border is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jack o'lantern looks like it's really lit up! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card. My son was sitting on my lap and we were looking at the Woodware Challenge gallery. He got all excited when he saw your 'punkins'. Very CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorjuss wee card honey!
    Love your wee coloured pumpkins!

    Hope everything is ok and your good??
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete