Monday, November 14, 2011

It's 3-D at Totally Stampalicious!



Hello and happy Monday to you all! Today at Totally Stampalicious we are looking to see what kind of handmade gifts you are all giving away for the holidays. So don't make a card, let's make a 3-D item!

For my project I have made a mug filled with peppermint cocoa mix and a long handled mixing spoon! For the tag I have used Poppi Cocoa that you can find here at the Totally Stampalicious store. I have colored this cute penguin with my copics and adhered her to a red backing.


Please make sure you head on over to the Totally Stampalicious blog to check out all the other dt projects! Also swing by the store to check out the current promotion:


Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. What a great gift this will make for some lucky person!!! Fabulous, Kendra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic gift set! Fabulous coloring on the gift tag and I LOVE the ribbon! This Poppi Cocoa set makes a perfect gift tag for the cocoa gift set! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little gift set, love the tag and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Kendra...this is fabulous and your coloring totally rocks! Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun gift.....the packaging is a delight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what an adorable gift cup!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete