Monday, December 5, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Monday!


Good morning!  Sorry this post is so late, but I have finally managed to get the kids all packed for school and they are out waiting for the bus!  No "work" for me today, but I am working like crazy trying to get the house clean and the baking done for our Christmas party next week!

Today at Totally Stampalicious we are dreaming of a white Christmas!  We would like to see some snow on your card/project. 



For mine I have used Scarlette Mistletoe.  You can find it here in the Totally Stampalicious store.  I have embossed my snow!


I would like to add this to the challenge over at Quirky Crafts.  They are looking for some snow as well! I also think this would work for the challenge over at Here Come the Boys; they say to make something for the men in your life, and I know the men in mine would enjoy this card! lol

Make sure you head over to the Totally Stampalicious blog and see all the design teams' awesome creations!

9 comments:

  1. Scarlette is lookin' pretty this week Kendra! Love the embossed background! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet! She's always so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlette is looking fabbo in the midst of the snow'storm' of the bkgd embossing....fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks awesome, great snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks fabulous and love that snowflake embossing!! Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts and good luck! xx
    Sara, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Love the clean and simple design of your card and the color combo you used. I am seeing alot of black being used lately on X-mas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab and sassy image! Thank you so much for joining in with Quirky Crafts snow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card! Gorgeous embossing folder! Scarlette is looking sassy in BLACK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant image! A really lovely card! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete