Monday, January 23, 2012

This one's for the men...

Our new challenge this week at Totally Stampalicious is to make a card or project for the men in your life.  I have used Totally Stampalicious set Gus Fishing.


I stamped the image on glossy paper and used browns/grays to make it seem like an aged photo.  After I finished the coloring I sprayed it with an acrylic sealer gloss so it won't fade.  


I would like to add this card to the following challenge:

The Crafty Pad - Something for the boys

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. ah, love the look! cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, I like the idea of no coloring. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card and perfect for our challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. :)
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge fun. :)
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of the neutral tones on this....really great for a masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card! Love the vintage them you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab male card! love the image and the fab sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this Gus! We all had the same thoughts this week - I love it!

    ReplyDelete