Monday, January 7, 2013

Buttons and Bows at Totally Stampalicious!


Today at Totally Stampalicious we are starting a whole new year of challenges!  Our very first one of 2013 is to use buttons and bows on your cards and creations!  

I have used the JJ Desperate Housewife set that you can find HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store.   The buttons, ribbon and paper are all from my stash.  I am trying to use it all up!



Make sure you join us on Thursday at 9pm EST for the Totally Stampalicious January New Release Blog Hop!  There is sure to be some awesome cards and prizes!


I would like to add this to the following challenges: 

The Sweet Stop - sketch
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes with a ribbon


9 comments:

  1. Tee-heee...I can totally relate to that sentiment! Love the image and your button wave, Kendra! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use the buttons Kendra, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kendra! Gotta love JJ and her theories on housework. :) Also good for you on trying to use up your button and paper stash...I need to do that!!! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is so much fun...the buttons are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is a nice idea with all those buttons, I might snag your creativeness....awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great... The buttons are awesome. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ijust love your border of buttons....catches the eye....fabbo work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your row of buttons, it really adds to the fun feel of this card. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop this week. Good Luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kendra

    This is fabulous - what a great image - love how you have brought it all together - its perfect.

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

    Take care

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete