Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How to Color Riley


How to Color Riley

Or in this case how to color Sophie!
The design team is posting between challenges to help those of you with Riley the Moose and Company stamps.  If you have ever wondered how we color our Moose, make sure you check out the blog and the design team links below.  We have many mediums and color combinations for you to check out!

For this post I have used this Sophie Cheerleader card that I made a few weeks back:


Here's a close-up of the image so you can see the coloring:


I used Copic markers to color Sophie.  For her dress and pom-poms I used R32, R37, and R30.
For her body I used E35 and E47.  For the antlers I used R30 again, and W1 to go around the whole image.  The glitter was added with a glue pen and diamond dust.

Here are the links to the design team so you can check out their coloring:

Stephanie           Frances
Heather           Jackie     
Joy                Kelly
Kerin                Monica
Sandye               Vera  


Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment